Nov 3, 2018 08:11 UTC
Dec 7, 2018 at 07:58 UTC
Neironix – the First Rating Agency With the Objective Assessment of Investment Risks
Neironix is the first independent international rating agency for investment risk evaluation in blockchain economics, where ratings are assigned to the projects automatically on the basis of mathematical scoring results, neuron networks, and multidimensional analysis of large bulk of data. The platform is designed for analysis and subsequent management of risks typical of projects with investments in projects with high degree of uncertainty.
The basic principle of Neironix rating formation is the reduction of the share of expert opinions and the increasing role of algorithmic and methodological components.
The rating formation of Neironix blockchain-projects is based on 75 parameters and risk factors, which are connected with investing in blockchain start-ups. Such an approach lets form the full picture of the investment attractiveness of ICO and blockchain-projects, which is based on the analysis of the key factors and potential risks of the project, and provides potential investors with the objective information, which they can use while making investment decisions.
Currently, the platform is functioning in Beta mode, but it already has a lot of distinguishing advantages.
The platform has wide informational and functional application. All kinds of users can find the functionality they need – from listings and analytics to events and news from all over the world. For example, on the platform users will find the instruments for cost calculation and the most profitable bargaining of certain currency pair. The platform includes the instruments for any type of participants of cryptocurrency and blockchain community.
The package for beginning investors contains the following analytics:
- ICO-projects’ ratings, based on multifactorial scoring;
- Notification about the rating change of ICO-projects;
- Informing on the accomplishment of the stages of the project road map;
- Analysis of the project popularity in mass media and social media;
- Assessment of cryptocurrency or token popularity;
- Neironix target audience.
The package for professional investors besides basic analytics contains:
- Dynamic tracking of the changes of the project’s degree of risk;
- Flexible monitoring system of ICO-project’s deviation from acceptable level;
- Structured analysis of every ICO-project’s capital at Token Sale stage;
- Structured analysis of the largest token holders of every successful ICO-project;
- Monitoring of planned and factual token listings on exchanges;
- Popularity index of cryptocurrency and tokens;
- Indexes and multipliers;
- Market reviews
(Most of the functions are available in investor’s personal account)
If you hold ICO, then the following functionality is provided for projects’ teams:
- Comparison with competitors;
- Full check-list to prepare for ICO;
- KYC-verification of participants of the project;
- ICO blogging on Neironix platform;
- Publication of press releases, reports and news of the project;
- Token trading analytics on exchanges, notifications about large holders’ cash flow;
- Analytics of advertising channels, automatic selection of sites for the placement.
(Convenient interface for managing the project with the possibility of tracking its statistics)
(The section for ICO projects or those who is going to launch their ICO)
The portal is available in 10 languages: English, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, German, Turkish, Arabic, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and this lets it develop actively worldwide. Today the regular audience of the agency site is more than 100 000 people a day, and the unique technology of risk calculation gives hope for the development of the future, where risks are calculated with smart technologies, which are not subject to possible emotional and financial conspiracies.
This is a paid press release. Btcwires does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company.