Jul 22, 2020 15:42 UTC
Jul 22, 2020 at 19:05 UTC
Why it is better to trade Bitcoins with regulated brokers
To trade with Bitcoin, it is essential in the first instance to familiarize yourself a little more with the history of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a virtual, independent, and decentralized currency since it is not controlled by any country, financial institution, bank, or company. It refers to an intangible currency; however, it can be used as a means of payment, just like physical money.
The term bitcoin had its origin in 2009 when it was invented by Satoshi Nakamoto (pseudonym), who created it intending to be used to make purchases exclusively through the Internet. Bitcoin was born with high ambitions: to provide citizens with a means of payment that enables fast, low-cost transfers to be made, and which cannot be controlled or manipulated by governments, central banks or financial entities. After familiarizing yourself with these facts, it is essential to know their advantages:
- Transactions are faster than traditional bank transfers, characterizes them as they work more transparently and quickly.
- Taxes and fees are minimal. Usually, transactions that are carried out internationally have high fees; some of them even must pay certain taxes. Moreover, there are also cases of other digital payment methods that have high costs. In the case of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, the transfers that are made have a minimum cost (which is around 1% approx.)
- No intermediaries are there in the transaction; each negotiation you make with cryptocurrencies only occurs between the initial user and the end-user.
- The transactions are completely private and secure; the identity of the user is constantly hidden unless he wants to reveal it.
- The way to carry out the transaction is very simple.
- If someone wants to make a payment with cryptocurrencies, they only need to know which digital wallet they are going to transfer to, enter the amount and approve the transaction.
- Cryptocurrencies are completely decentralized.
- Minimizes the possibility of fraud. Because the security protocol implies that for a transaction to be completely valid, it must be approved by various entities in the chain and must contain minimum parameters that are linked to each other, this makes it almost unlikely that any data can be altered to increase or decrease records.
After learning a little more about this cryptocurrency and evaluating investing in this world, it is essential to have a broker that you can trust. Unless you have the expertise when trading with Bitcoin, you should, without a doubt, turn to an official and, above all, a regulated expert in one or more financial regulatory bodies, either from your country of origin or from the countries where this Broker is operational.
Regulatory agencies are considerably strict. Brokers must go through numerous controls to ensure they meet the requirements to ensure that investor capital is in good hands. This will make it more relaxed for you to work with cryptocurrencies. It also ensures that it is safe enough; it is worth reiterating, operating with them. When we refer to regulated brokers that accept this cryptocurrency at the time of making a transaction, they are those that have the largest and best experience and above all offer the following advantages:
- Technological Development.
- They offer a fairly secure means of payment.
- Deposits adjusted to your investment levels.
- Besides insurance, it is an instant method.
- Economic spreads.
- Unlimited Demo Account.
- Educational resources.
- Minimum of risks involved.
It is significant to note that few regulated and reliable brokers accept this method of payment to make deposits, and this is because certain regulatory and supervisory entities have specific regulations.
A well-regulated broker is a guarantee of safeguard, choosing a regulated broker means being sure of the investment and that is under the supervision of a legitimate regulatory entity, these bodies, or entities, seek to avoid abusive practices, fraud, and fraud to investors.
Duly regulated brokers must comply with the practices of regulatory entities. Therefore, unregulated brokers do not respond to any law that guarantees their legality. When the broker is not regulated, it is a clear warning sign to avoid deciding to invest with the said broker.
Last but not least, it is essential to value the trust that the broker gives us, so we can use the information that you provide regarding your location, if your policies are transparent, if you have good customer service or not, and see the opinions from other users.
This is a paid press release. Btcwires does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company.